Alright so now I'm finally feeling like writing. School is great. I think I am going to get a lot out of my classes because I want to get stuff from them. One of my friends said that he feels more motivated and I feel the same way. I'm trying to maintain a positive outlook on my classes even though some of my classes are going to be dry and somewhat boring.
Currently we are watching Lost and getting ready for January 31st!! Luckily I am able to do this because I don't have much homework yet. I have been having a really good start to my semester. I can't get over how good things are going. I am working out everyday and hanging out with great people. I decided not to play tennis this semester, but I am going to try to get a job at the YMCA. It should be an easy job, just supervise kids and resolve their petty conflicts.
Next week I will be going to Greenville then trek to the Marine corps training place, I forgot the name of it at the moment. That's all i can think to write about right now, sorry.
1 comment:
Exciting stuff!
Thanks for the note. I'm excited about your Greenville visit. We need to plan to hang out sometime while you are in the area.
Post a Comment