Alright so I chose communications as my major last semester. This semester it seems like so many people want me to use my skills. I never realized what kind of potential communications had for me. See how this is beginning to sound conceited?
Well first it started with this one guy wanting me to help promote Engaging Culture Weekend. Basically he wants me on his "team" to help spread the word and get people to attend the weekend. The next day another guy comes up to me and asks if I wanted to help him campaign for a guy running for student body pres. Finally I got a letter in my cpo (college post office) box. The letter wanted me to take a course as a peer instructor. Basically I would have to help plan classes and sort of double team the class. After all these things kind of bombarded me I feel like I don't want any of it. As crazy as it sounds, I feel like I already have enough on my plate. I really don't, but at the same time I kind of like taking it easy. So should I pursue these things and get busy or just enjoy this time?
2 comments:
I've been in a similar situation lately with lots of people at school pulling at me from all angles.
I had to make cuts in what I'm involved in.
After that you'll have to get over the guilt of not helping everyone.
Good luck
Not to be selfish, but I think its time for another video blog.
Post a Comment