Monday, October 20, 2008

Work, school, and other things


So I started working at a Japanese steakhouse.  It's amazing!! it's called Asuka and I love it.  The people there are actually all Chinese which is funny.  I wait tables...sorry i don't do the hibachi grill.  

School is starting to get hectic with all of the mid terms and what not.  I also haven't written a blog in forever.  There are so many things I want to write about but can't because I do'nt really know who reads and does not read this blog anymore.  I have so many stories and things on my mind which include poor choices, changes in my life, and all kinds of stuff.  I just simply don't want to post them on here for the world to see.  It's strange, because this started out as a private journal and now it's more of an abandoned building.  It has the potential to be useful, but also the potential for exploitation.  Pray for me.  Pray that I have discernment in life and that I remain focused and motivated.  Thanks.

No comments: