Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cokes and Russians


Today was a strange day. I went to some new turf called Erskine and McIntosh. Apparently there are several Russian families that live in the area and the schools have Russian as their main foreign language. I ran into a neighborhood of Russians today and it was awesome. There were about 6 houses that all had Russian families. The first one I talked to said that her relatives lived down the road. I started trekking down this dirt road and discovered four enormous houses. We use names a lot in our business by saying, "Oh well you probably know ______, and they just picked these up to." Basically it's the herd mentality I guess. Associating and acting upon decisions made by others. It also gives us credibility. Anyway, 2 families bought and I have to catch up with 3 of the other families. It should go well.


I also have this line where I say, "If this doesn't seem like something you would use then you can definitely just kick me out and give me a coke." People laugh every time. Strangely enough, today I got 4 cokes! It was awesome! Usually people just laugh, but today they actually gave them to me! It was crazy. Anyway I'm going to bed. Good night!

2 comments:

Dottie said...

haha that's awesome.

Jack said...

Freaking awesome. You should start saying other foods.