Wow. Frisbee ruled today, but my legs hate me now. The funny thing is, they don't hurt nearly as much as my new friend Travis Gosnell's ankle does. It was ridiculous. I went to watch his and James' intramural basketball game only to find Travis laying on the floor with his ankle at a sharp 90 degree angle. So crazy.
Anyway, after spending some great time talking with James at the hospital I began to realize the great things God has done in my life. He placed so many cool people for me to be around and be influenced by in order to change me. I have this desire to help people and to simply respect people from being around the group of friends that I have. Dangit. I had so many great ideas while driving back from the hospital that I wanted to write about and now they are running away from me.
Tangent: well i want to just let words flow and not care about the transition. I want to not worry about grammar or spelling or even using capitals. my problems are not really problems they are simply lacking trust in God. i really create my own problems from doubting God's ability. It's crazy it really is. why can't i just trust that he will change me and he will be there for me no matter what? I want to help people so bad, but at this point am not able. I have all these crazy ideas in my head, but don't know how to make them real. I worry about my future in terms of a job, wife, kids, family, financial stability, but why? God will work out all of that if I just trust him and love as many people I can. I complicate things and beat myself for things I can't control. It's silly and stupid, but it's what I do. Ok but seriously it's almost two. I should go for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment