Friday, May 14, 2010

A watch.

So I needed a watch for the summer. Luckily mom has has a ridiculous collection of Swatch watches and gave me one for Christmas a few years ago. It was actually about a decade ago because when found it in the bottom of my cabinet I read the outer face. It reads, "Sydney 2000: Olympic Games." It's a cool watch though. At least I think so. The real purpose of this blog was to talk about the ticking. It is so strange to hear it at random times. I'll be resting my head on my hand and think to myself, "What the heck is that noise?" I like it though. It reminds me that my time matters and it is going to move no matter what I decide to do. So here I go off to another summer of door-to-door sales. As strange as it seems, I plan on learning a lot this summer. Videos will follow as well as some regularity to my blog.

After the summer I am free. I literally have nothing to do. That rules.

No comments: