A few updates:
- My car is getting fixed and will be done in about two weeks. (Then I'll go see my LEX friends.)
- I have to take the ASTB (Aviation Selection Test Battery) to start the process of entering the Navy.
- I have not committed to joining the Navy, Air Force, or anything I'm just keeping my options open.
- I am not at all worried about what the next few months look like. I'm excited actually.
That's all I can think to put on that list for now. Being at home is not so bad this time because I know that I'm free to go where ever I want whenever I want. I do not anticipate staying here that much longer. Hopefully, I'll be working the World Equestrian games with Tyler as an intern, but we'll see. If not, Paul Niswander said he could get me some other job. Depending on if I get the job with Alltech, I would like to go to Europe. Germany, Italy and possibly Spain are on my list so far. I am also waiting on a friend to pull through getting me a buddy pass ticket so I don't have to pay as much. All of these plans are up in the air and I would not be upset if all of them fell through because I know that these next few months are all about exploring and I have enough money to last me through them so...who cares? :).
I just realized that every time I write a blog I try to have some form of pattern or organization, but it always just ends up in short paragraphs of random information. To go with that, Read, A Long Way Gone it's really good, but also graphic (very,vivid violence) so beware.
Oh one more thing. I found a new dream destination. Maldives. It's sooo sick. Check out these pictures of it.
1 comment:
Good luck with the Alltech internship. I know they have tons of volunteer opportunities available if it doesn't work.
Post a Comment