So I wanted to keep doing video posts, but they take so freaking long to upload. Anyway, I just finished my 5th week of selling! Next week is the half way point. I can't believe it. Let me try to not get ahead of myself though. This week was strange. My grandfather died on Wednesday morning so I had to fly to South Carolina on Friday for the visitation and funeral on Saturday. It kind of threw me off because in the book field, it can really throw off your momentum to be off schedule. Hopefully though it won't affect me very much.
I arrived here in Union, SC and felt a lot of mixed feelings. I felt happy to see everyone and happy to be away from the book field, but also sad because of the occasion. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people tell me that it was great to see me, but sorry that it had to be under these circumstances. I know that is the polite thing to say, but it's almost as if I don't want to talk about it.
Also, we are moving to Jamestown, ND which will be freaking amazing. We basically get a new summer. Austin and I are staying with a guy who sold books and actually has some awards that he won up on the wall. He lives in a lakehouse and we will not have to drive 2.5 hours every sunday at 6 AM. I can't wait! Anyway, sorry I haven't been writing much, there really isn't much to tell. I have some pictures and stories, but eh nothing too crazy. Anyway, I will write again soon, possibly tonight because it may get boring around here.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your granddad, Holland! I'll be praying for you!
I'm glad you're moving somewhere happier!
Post a Comment