Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back Home

Well the summer is fleeting and I'm trying to detox myself back into normality. It's crazy, but I've already signed up for next year. I want to do better than I did this year. I want to have people on my team to push me and motivate me. This school year should be very different than previous ones because my momentum from the book field is just keeping my spirits high. I feel closer to God, closer to my goals, friends, and family. I want so badly to just keep my momentum going through the school year and get ready for after school life. My plan now is cool. I'm going to shadow someone during the school year to find out if I want to get into real estate. Then I'll work the summer and put away 10,000-15,000 to have enough money to really job search. That way I won't be caught in the situation where I have to take the first job that comes along. For some reason I don't really feel like writing anymore. sorry. i'll get back to this one.

No comments: