Well things are winding down. I only have 1 week left to sell and that is sooo crazy. We have one week after that to deliver all of our books and my delivery week will be so awesome! These last few weeks were really crazy because I (thought I) ran out of turf or places to sell books. Turns out everything is fine. I'm going to finish the week with everything I've got because this is the time when committment counts. Everyone can start off doing something with great passion and hard work. Just think of how many people say they are going to be in the library for x amount of hours each semester. They do really well the first week, but the next week it starts to dwindle, and by the end of the semester they are spend 0 hours in the Library. If we can train ourselves to work just as hard after our peak and right through to the very end, we will have learned something that the majority of the world does not have.
This week is like a test to see how dedicated I really am, so we'll see how I fair. I'll be honest, it will be strange going back to normal life and seeing all of you. It's so strange to think about all the opportunities I have at Asbury. I met a guy from WGM this past week. He lives in Jamestown, ND, but is a missionary and he knew the Duncan twins, Elicia Moon, and several other people from Asbury. It was so crazy. Even in this tiny, barren ND city, there are Asbury connections. I love this job, and I love Asbury. I probably won't talk again until after my book summer is over, sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment