Thursday, December 3, 2009

College Rules

Seriously whoever thought of College, THANK YOU!

Today I...

skipped chapel and woke up at 10:30
Went to lunch and hung out with friends
class ...succks, but I only have one today
went to the bank with Will and talked, it was helpful and enlightening
worked out with Bill
interviewed my manager for an assignment
went to dinner
studied with Lauren at Main and Maple
went to Wal-Mart to and talked with Lauren, again helpful and enlightening
small group with Jon Cypher, James Torell, Josh Ensign, Greg Haseloff, Jeff O'Field, Sam Miller, and ate cream cheese chocolate truffles and a tin full of popcorn
tried to play volleyball, but the other team never showed (chickens)
went back to my apartment to find Jake Stevenson and Jordan Noble doing homework
talked with Bill about life (these are always great)
went to Taco Bell with Bill and Noble, (Bill sat in the middle and Jordan played obscene/ridiculous music selections including: Halo, I'm on a Boat, Lollipop, some country songs....you get the picture
then we threw water balloons at people who happened to be out later than curfew
wrote a 3-5 page interview
wrote a blog
slept

see college rocks. What a fun day of quality time and completing my schoolwork!

The only downfall is that I'll probably regret this tomorrow when I wake up.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HAHAHAahah ... "whoever thought of college"... hahah. This is awesome, what a perfectly awesome day!

Becki said...

Hahaha. It's true, it's a once in a lifetime place, so enjoy it while you can!