Am I nervous? Heck yea! Do I care? Heck no! I'm just trying to imagine what life will be like after this summer. Where will I be? What do I want to do? Who will I meet? There are so many questions just waiting to get answered and I can't wait. Thank you Asbury for all that you have given me, but now it's time for me to peace out.
Friday, April 30, 2010
It's Here!
Wow, the last official day of college. It's mind-blowing. Actually, as I was talking to David Brenneman we realized that it really didn't feel like the end yet. It's so crazy just to take a minute and think back at EVERYTHING that has happened. So much! Here's the good news. Do I remember how much money I spent? The naps I took? The grades I made freshman year in English? No way! I don't remember any of that, all I know is that I have awesome friends and awesome relationships. I feel ready for the world. I'm honestly trying to embrace this change as much as possible. It does me no good to sit around and wish I could stay here longer.
Am I nervous? Heck yea! Do I care? Heck no! I'm just trying to imagine what life will be like after this summer. Where will I be? What do I want to do? Who will I meet? There are so many questions just waiting to get answered and I can't wait. Thank you Asbury for all that you have given me, but now it's time for me to peace out.
Am I nervous? Heck yea! Do I care? Heck no! I'm just trying to imagine what life will be like after this summer. Where will I be? What do I want to do? Who will I meet? There are so many questions just waiting to get answered and I can't wait. Thank you Asbury for all that you have given me, but now it's time for me to peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I might have read this out loud to Anna, Katelyn, and Jenelle just now because I liked it so much.
Dude, you should get into education. It is the way to go. If I become a principal, I'll hire you and you can coach our ultimate frisbee team.
Post a Comment