
This happens with every new album. I start to listen a a few songs and don't really like the rest. The next thing I know the whole CD plays through and I catch myself wanting to listen to another song, then another, then another, and I end up liking every song.
On another note, Grant, my old roommate got me started playing guitar. It's hard. Very hard. I sound terrible right now, but thanks to Ms. Swift I can almost play through an entire song, "Speak Now," is actually pretty easy.
Switching gears again, I took the Navy test for a second time and did much better. I scored 9 points higher giving me a 54 out of 80 instead of a 45. They told me it's actually quite difficult to score about a 55 so I feel decent about my score. A few more options opened up, and I'm still trying to figure out which one would be best for me. The strange thing is that the earliest I can leave is August or October. It will be so strange having a summer that is actually normal. I am usually working a job that occupies every minute of everyday with not much free time haha. Every since I was 13 I've worked away from home. It started with Camp Greystone and evolved into selling books. I have to be honest, as crazy as it sounds, I'm going to miss selling books. There's something so rewarding about always thinking positive and really getting on a tight schedule of reading and work.
Off to bed for me.
1 comment:
Ok, so I'll admit that I haven't checked your blog in a while. And I'll also admit that some choice thoughts came to mind when I got here and saw that face at the very top of your entry. But lucky for you, personal convictions keep me from voicing those thoughts. So in other news, way to go you for learning guitar! So many people say "I want to learn to play the guitar" but never actually do. You're a go-getter. Also, very excited about the Navy. And about your summer. Experiencing a pace of life different from what we've always known can be one of the coolest experiences. You are my favorite Kentucky resident named Holland.
Post a Comment