Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We know what we want to know.

I don't know if this happens to you all much but it seems to me that recently I have been asking questions I already know the answer to. It's like when you ask yourself what you should do and then don't like the answer you come up with so you ask someone else in hopes to get a different one. Basically it's a way that I procrastinate doing what I know is right. Even if someone did give me different advice, I would still feel guilty following their advice because deep down I knew the right answer all along. And that is where I am with this current decision. It cannot be.

1 comment:

Jack said...

I’m itching to hear what this is about, but I know that you’ve got your reasons for keeping it hidden for a while.

Can’t imagine how I could help, but let me know if there’s a way!