Haha. Funny title I know, and maybe not funny
as in haha, but maybe as in wierd.
I woke up this morning with so much peace and serenity (hence the title, that's what it made me think of). I just felt like I'm where I'm supposed to be with the people I should be with. That doesn't mean I can't have friends in other places, just that for now, these are the ones that should be in my life a lot. I do miss my friends Joey and Macie, but I feel like this weekend made us even closer, if that's possible.
I talked with my RD last night just about some things going on with school and how my relationships with my parents were. For me it always helps to talk to someone who doesn't really know you, but knows exactly what you are going through. He or she can present a side of the story that you may not see and give you great advice as to what you should do. It's also just nice to be able to say what you want to say and tell someone all the crap that you feel is pushing you down. In the end, most of that "crap" is stuff that isn't that big of a deal, but still it's nice to be able to tell someone about it and have them truly listen and understand what you are saying.
The End.
as in haha, but maybe as in wierd.I woke up this morning with so much peace and serenity (hence the title, that's what it made me think of). I just felt like I'm where I'm supposed to be with the people I should be with. That doesn't mean I can't have friends in other places, just that for now, these are the ones that should be in my life a lot. I do miss my friends Joey and Macie, but I feel like this weekend made us even closer, if that's possible.
I talked with my RD last night just about some things going on with school and how my relationships with my parents were. For me it always helps to talk to someone who doesn't really know you, but knows exactly what you are going through. He or she can present a side of the story that you may not see and give you great advice as to what you should do. It's also just nice to be able to say what you want to say and tell someone all the crap that you feel is pushing you down. In the end, most of that "crap" is stuff that isn't that big of a deal, but still it's nice to be able to tell someone about it and have them truly listen and understand what you are saying.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment