So let me just take this first blog to explain some stuff about myself right now. I am attending Asbury College with an undecided major. I'm taking a lot of different classes to try to narrow my selection to a single field. I'm also in what's called "career counseling." It's nice really. It sounds silly, but my counselor, Melanie Noble, is so easy to talk to and she seems to really want to help me as quickly as possible.
I'm taking 19 hours this semester so that next semester will be a light load and hopefully I can get ahead in my total hours. 19 hours is tough I won't lie, but honestly I think it will be worth it. I don't really know what else I wanted to say here, but maybe i'll come and write more later.
1 comment:
I hope that there is more to come. You're blog is going to be famous, I can tell.
Post a Comment