Monday, November 5, 2007

Blog video numero dos!


Let me start off this blog by combining another story i wanted to share. I have been looking at getting another car for a while now. Well thanks to the great Facebook Marketplace, I have a local place to look while I'm sitting in Old Testament. I found a yellow ford ranger the other day and in the listed, the seller noted he wanted to trade. I messaged him and he responded back. We talked a little about what each of us wanted and what do you know, tomorrow we are switching trucks to test them out. Both vehicles are from the great year of 1995, but his has 175,000 miles and mine only has 100,100. So we'll see how this works out. Mine is also valued at a higher price, but i'm pretty sure his is in better condition. Anyway enjoy the rain blog.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Interesting turn of events in your car world. I like the switching idea. Be careful- not to sound like a mom. I liked the rain blog a lot- it was impromptu and very everyday. Good thing you picked up the warm clothes. Drink some hot chocolate and bundle up- I'm a little jealous- I like the weather that means you get inside and read etc.