It is strange to me how strong my feelings can be at times. Some days I want to do nothing but achieve the goals in my life. Then others I only want to do absolutely nothing. I understand that we as humans need rest, but I just wish there was a way for it to not feel so useless.

When I take these "days off" from my goals, all other things just sort of lose their value that they once had. I want to always be on the HIGH and never on the LOW does that make sense? If not then I'm sorry. The great thing is that every time I get into one of these, do nothing moods, I always bounce back from them. I go back to doing the things I know I have to do in order to keep my life going in the right direction. That's all I have for now, I may right another blog after this one just because I feel like writing tonight. peace.

When I take these "days off" from my goals, all other things just sort of lose their value that they once had. I want to always be on the HIGH and never on the LOW does that make sense? If not then I'm sorry. The great thing is that every time I get into one of these, do nothing moods, I always bounce back from them. I go back to doing the things I know I have to do in order to keep my life going in the right direction. That's all I have for now, I may right another blog after this one just because I feel like writing tonight. peace.
1 comment:
Many truths in this blog.
Nice welcome mat.
Post a Comment