Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well here we are at the mid-point of our summer. I took a stat call (accountability to see if you worked. It is where we tell people how many people we saw and how much we sold so) from one of the other managers and each night he would simply say, "Another day, another dollar." It got me to thinking about how much he simply just "clocks in" and "clocks out." He is a very consistent salesman and always works hard. I want to be more like him in the sense of consistency.

This week was tough for me, but I feel so much stronger now having gone through that. It sounds cheesy, I know, but it really does help so much just to take all the things that stopped me last week and change my thinking. "If you think what you've always thought, you'll do what you've always done, and you'll get what you've always gotten."

So here I am, ready for change. I want to be better and I want to have an impact on the first years that I work with. Over the pat few weeks I've been really trying to be a good example for them everywhere except in the selling books department. Here's my week to shine and show them how to sell a lot of books. That's exactely what I plan to do. I will have great news for you next week!

Also I switched HQ's again. If you want to mail me a care package with some food or vitamin waters then send it to: 4015 Greenway Ct, Portsmouth, VA 23707 :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: