Sunday, June 20, 2010

I didn't forget

For those of you reading this blog, sorry to keep you all in such suspense. I'm sure you were are checking your computer frantically waiting to see how my week went. Just kidding.

Well it was very similar to being on a roller coaster. Monday was another burger day (100 units) then Tuesday was nothing, then Wednesday was 8, Thursday was 116, Friday was 0 and Saturday was 17. Crazy week but I feel like each week uncovers a new part of me to work on. For example last week taught me about consistency. Even though it was my best week ever, my days were still very up and down. This week consistency was amplified through my ups and downs of the days. I'm really looking forward to this week to prove to myself that I can be consistent if I control my thoughts. You see each time I have a zero day or one with low sales, it generally reflects my attitude towards the job. So this week I would really like to just have fun and work hard enough to make the money I need.

On another note, we got to go to the beach today. It was glorious! I tried to even out my book tan, (which is still pretty bad). I also moved HQ's this week and am now staying with an alum that does not charge rent. It's pretty sweet. We also get 50% off at Domino's because he works there part time. He is really quite an impressive guy. He works as an architect by day and then pizza guy at night. He is doing it to put his wife through grad school without paying any loans. Awesome huh? He's on Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University program. Anyway, I'm going to the mall now and I shall talk to you all soon. Peace

1 comment:

Jack said...

Book tan: like you fell asleep in the sun with a book on your stomach?

(P.S. If I comment too much, just drop a hint.)