Saturday, November 17, 2007
New Friends
So this weekend I thought things were going to be dull as usual, but instead I talked with a friend, David Michaud and told him I wanted to make things happen this weekend. Wow, things happened. I attended a jazz concert, Kresge cafe, hung out with people playing capture the flag, then finally went to Taco Bell and an old bridge. Along the way I talked with soooo many people. I loved it. I got to interact with people that I knew of, but didn't really know. I also want to start hanging out with a guy named Abraham Parker. He is amazing at music. Seriously all kinds of music. Today we mixed a beat and it is sooooo fresh. I just want to say how much it propelled my motivation to keep music prevalent in my life. That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fresh, haha.
Post a Comment