Sunday, June 13, 2010

BDE which makes my BWE

So yeah, this week was absolutely crazy. My days went like this for sales:
Monday - 120
Tuesday - 52
Wednesday - 7
Thursday - 0
Friday - 103
Saturday - 157

BDE means best day ever and BWE means best week ever in case you didn't figure that out. This week was a big belief barrier week. Up to this point I've never sold more than like 300 or so units in a week. I think my best is like 357. Breaking through to 440 with three days over 100 units was almost mind blowing. I really felt good about doing the job and letting people buy as opposed to selling. To keep my mind occupied from thinking about how many units I sell during the day I think about my family. On Friday I just told myself that I wanted to work hard enough to be able to pay for my dad and I to play golf and to be able to take my mom out to eat. I focused on working hard enough to do that and did not care about how much I made. I knew that if I just did the work in the right way the units would take care of themselves and they did! It feels good, but it also makes me wonder what I am really capable of if I decide to fully immerse myself with this job.

I met some really awesome people this week and one mom actually Facebooked about me coming to her door. She was a sales trainer and coach. She wanted me to come back when her husband could look at the books. When I went back tonight they opened the door and let me right in and then bought books from me. It felt good to think I actually impacted someone enough to be remembered and news spread about me. haha. That sounds really like self-absorbed, sorry.

A few other side notes, B.o.B's new CD rules, Ben Rector is still awesome, the new iPhone...silly, and sleep: necessary right now.