6-22
Well I’m getting a little frustrated with our Sunday’s. They are supposed to be our day off’s but we are getting less and less time. Now we are meeting 2 hours away, almost to
I also learned that Travis is giving me some of his territory, which is sweet because
6-23
Today I moved to my new territory and I’m not going to lie, it kind of sucked. I thought I had about 3 prime customers, but it turned out, I had none. The first house I pulled up to today had their own tennis court…so money is not going to be the issue in Colonie. I don’t know what I did wrong today, but I really need to figure it out. Positivity was good today, but I dunno I just couldn’t get the people to buy. Maybe it’s just the transition in territory, or maybe I’m doing something wrong. Either way it’s getting frustrating. This week is mom’s week, and I’m not off to a good start, but if I just keep plugging, it will get better.
6-24
I thought I was going to have a follow day today, but Travis said I didn’t. So I was totally stoked about going out there and catching up with people today. My plan did not go all to well, but I did have one customer. She was a cool mom, and I thought I was going to lose her because her husband got home right as she was handing me the check. She said, I bought some books! And he simply said, “Oh cool. Great!” So that went well. I think they would have bought more if I just would have showed them, but oh well. I’ll catch up with them at the end of the summer and sell them the rest of the stuff I have. I cannot believe this summer is half over. It is really starting to blow my mind how much I need to get with it, to reach my goals for the summer.
6-25
The follow day caught up to me. I actually got to follow Matt today for only a half day. I was really pumped up after I followed him. I got 17 contacts and 7 presentations with one sale from 3-9. I just have to keep working, and once I get some names on my list, I’m going to steam roll the town of
6-26
Wow today was amazing. I may not have had the best sales, but it was one of my best days mentally and sales wise so far. God just kept me so motivated through most of the day. After lunch and a little bit at 3 I was a little tired, but he kept me moving. I had 33 contacts, 9 presentations, and 2 sales. Both of my sales were only small sales, but the best part is that both of my customers paid in full today. So I picked up $304.12 today. How positive is that! I have been listening to a Christian Radio station on XM and it has really helped me out too. It just reminds me that I need to keep my focus on God in order to get my head in the right place. Travis had a follow day in
6-28
I’m getting really bad about forgetting about this journal. Today was crappy, but good. I had 40 contacts, 10 presentations, but no sales. So yeah it was a rough day, I worked my butt off and saw no results today. The keyword in that sentence was today. I rewrote my approach and intro so that it really fits me and helps me to connect with the families I’m talking with. So sit-downs will become part of my day just like knocking on doors. That is going to be the key for me from now on. As long as I get sit-downs I’ll blow up. Until then I’m going to make small weeks like 50 units. So, this next week is going to be awesome because I’m going to switch my style up and let the haters hate and watch the units pile up.
2 comments:
Sounds like you're really working hard… it's good to hear you feel like you can continue to be positive. I'm sure that makes it better. Remember to let yourself acknowledge how difficult it is.
I'm still praying for you, and I know you're going to make it through and be glad about how it turned out. Your successes AND failures will both fit into His plan!
not to be greedy, but I hope week 7 comes soon. I've been reading every week. Sorry its taken so long for me to comment. It really sounds like this is something that you want to accomplish, so I have confidence that you will.
I'm always in your corner man.
Post a Comment