Thursday, April 9, 2009

Again

Two days in a row impressive huh? I find it very easy to blog just before I go to bed. All my thoughts from the day are unwindng and I have to use my iPod to sleep because my nieghbors love to play the guitar into the late hours of tomorrow when I should be sleeping. That being said I want to blog more go remember more. I want to learn from my mistakes. I want to watch how God answers prayers. I also want to just talk more and get these feelings and thoughts out.

All right well tonight my friend and I discovered that I like to skip on to new things frequently, including relationships. It could be because of hurt from past relationships, having to actually work at the relationships or something else. Anyhow I don't want to let myself take an easy way out or to just abandon people because things get hard. I think it will b a great thing for me to be conscious of and to really work on.

No comments: