Saturday, April 25, 2009

Owl city

So my friend Jack showed me this band called Owl City. They are so awesome! They're laid back electronic style just goes well with whatever you are doing at the time. For example, after work tonight at about 11:45 I went on a run. Yep it was so nice outside and I just needed to get away for a while. Kind of like relieving pressure and stress by doing something that literally created tired feelings which lead to relaxation. It was so peaceful and perfect running in the dark. I felt alone but it was a good kind of alone. I think I've been craving that time all week and I finally gave it to myself. I also went to the tennis courts and just sat. I wanted to listen and hear enlghtening words that would confirm my actions I life. No obvious messages came but I understand and accept some things better now. I'm ready for a new chapter I suppose.

No comments: