Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I told you so.



So the last line of my blog was that today would be different. Honestly the day as a whole was not different, my attitude still wanted to be pissed. Well luckily, I proved that I learned something from last summer. I am in control of my emotions. In life we have to control the controllables and let everything else go. It is so not worth it to worry about things that are out of our hands. We cannot control other people's attitudes, the weather, or the fact that bad things will happen to us. As humans we are capable of creating a great attitude or outlook regardless of all those things previously mentioned. So I did. I wanted to stop being thick headed and just enjoy these last couple of weeks. Why? because that way I can have an enjoyable summer and an enjoyable next semester.

Another thing, is the wonderful world of communication. I am so thankful that I am a communication major and that I am able to learn things in class that are applicable to my life right after class. Granted sometimes it takes me a while to really learn them, but it pays off. When you realize that talking things out really does help, then you realize how dumb you have been for not expressing yourself. It's not enough just to write about it on this blog, or in your head or to other people. You have to go straight to the source. If you have a conflict with someone tell them, not their friends, go directly to them and straighten it out. It simplifies life and reduces the drama. That's all, time to go read, go to bed, and possibly post tomorrow!

No comments: