Wednesday, April 8, 2009
iPod post
I just realized that I can blog from my iPod touch. I love everything about apple products. They are so useful and efficient. Now on to real business. I love finding people that you can feel comfortable around. Believe it or not in the past two or three weeks I have an awesome group of people. I didn't really plan or try to make it happen but I m so glad in did. The real reason i'm writing this blog is to be thankful and to use my iPod ha ha j/k. In my last blog I talked about enjoying the spontaneity of life. The times when you feel so happy and really forget about the 20 pages you should be writing. Instead you get to rePly get to know somone or maybe a lot of someones. The sad part is that it will end. Summer is coming so quickly and I want to spend as much time with all my friends as possible. I k ow we'll be back next semester,but I don't want to wait that long. When I get to hang out and talk about future wives or cars or the way we want to live it excites me. It makes me look forward to life and the things to come. The relationships that God has then me this semester make me want to never grow up and for us to get stuck in a time space contiuum. I don't know if I spelled that right but who cares. I'm trying to be deep right now. All I really want to do is say thanks to the people in my life right now that are bringing so much joy and woo hoo to me. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment