Well I've been thinking about how much I miss the caf food actually. Yes, it's true. I miss being able to get as much as I wanted and have so many different options.
Every morning I wake up, take a cold shower, do some push ups, then head to our breakfast spot called Dee's Kitchen. It's amazing. There are some old dudes that eat there every morning and have exact change counted out for their coffee and toast. They curse, laugh, and play Yahtzee and wonder why two young people would be in there so early in the morning. I proceed to greet my waitress of two weeks, Sandy, and order my 2 eggs scrambled with hash browns and wheat toast for $7.00 (tip included).
For lunch it's a simple kid's favorite, peanut butter and jelly with about 6 wheat saltines. Actually they are Krispy brand, which are reallllly good.
At night I have been eating a 2 fried egg sandwhich with spinach, cheese, and barbecue sauce haha. It's actually really good and cheap too! I also eat like baby carrots, applesauce, pretzel sticks, and sometimes tuna salad. I top it all off with a glass of gatorade and get ready for the next day.
I write all this because tonight, Betty, our land lady, brought home some donuts for us to eat. After my regular meal I had three of them and felt like they were the best I had ever had. It was incredible. It's so amazing how good food tastes when you eat eggs twice a day a some kind of meal with wheat bread three times a day. If you are reading this and you have the option of making your own food with your parents money, or simply going out to eat, enjoy yourself. I envy you. Soon enough though all of my saving will pay off! Anyway, I better go to bed.
Just a quick note, yesterday sucked hardcore. I had like 11 straight people tell me no at the door, most of which cut me off and closed the door while I was talking. I also didn't have any sales, but hey it's part of the job! Today was better, I had 2 sales and tomorrow will be my best day of the week, leading to my best week ever! I'll let you know how it goes. You guys are awesome for reading this, but you should seriously leave some comments. I'd like to know who's still reading this thing haha. peace out.
1 comment:
I'm reading. Keep it up.
Post a Comment