So last week felt like forever, but this week is really flying by. I can't believe it's going to be Wednesday tomorrow!
After our Sunday meeting and talking with Matt Poole, he seemed positive, but a little worried. I reassured him that things would get better as long as he kept working and he agreed to work hard this week. As I went home that night I figured I would try walking so I could see how it was to be like Matt, Anna, and Jared. Well it turns out I picked Monday to walk and it rained. Oh well. It also turned out to be the day that Anna was assigned to follow me. We have follow days when we have a zero sale day. I've never had anyone follow me before, but it really changed me. It kept me accountable the whole day and made me actually work the way I was supposed to. I couldn't stop, I couldn't be lazy, I had to always work hard because she was right behind me recording my every move. It was awesome.
Well today I went out and had a customer, presentation, then a contact for both goal periods (we divide our day into 2 hour segments because it is much easier to work for 2 hours than it is for 14.) So from m7-9 I had a sale and from 9-11 I had a sale. Then things got slow and I just kind of coasted until about 4:30. Then I had a little pity party, bought myself a Dr. Pepper and a Snickers and went back to work. By pity party I mean I didn't feel like working so I moved slow and didn't have a good attitude. Well God is so good that he decided today would be a good day to show me that even though I slacked off, he was still going to bless me with have 5 total sales. I was a little mad because I felt like I totally didn't deserve any sales for slacking off.
I talked with Travis and I really need to fully commit to being here. It sucks being halfway committed to something. Especially when it involves going door-to-door for 14 hours. Anyway I need sleep. Hopefully I'll get to write more later. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment