Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week completed

Wow this week seems like it took forever. The good news is that next week will be faster and the next week even faster. This week will probably be one of the toughest of the summer just because I'm trying to nail down good habits like waking up at 6 and working until 9:15. I worked really good hours this week and saw a lot of people. Now I just have to work on listening to everyone so that I can better help them and sell more books. I really hope that Matt Poole is doing ok. We are in different HQ's so it's tough to know how he's doing.

Tonight we are having some awesome pizza and I am so excited about it. I'm also ready to get some good sleep and have a sweet day off tomorrow. This job is so strange. I don't really want to write anything else tonight. sorry. If you guys ever have questions about book stuff feel free to post questions in the comment box. peace.

2 comments:

Joey said...

I have to say that this job seems so strange. I don't fully understand it, nor do I understand the attraction to doing it for the second time. I am glad, however, that you seem to be gaining something from it. Gain on.

hamesworth said...

You're alive! Write a blog! haha